Forum

Forum

HELL'S BELLES 2013-02015 The Majestic Theater, Corvallis, OR show/MP3

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Here is another show from one of my favorite all female tribute bands "Hell's Belles" which was uploaded to YT by ACDCDoctor and recorded by his nephew, so a BIG thanks to Jim and his nephew for sharing this one. This show was performed February 15, 2013 at The Majestic Theater in Corvallis, Oregon. Excellent show as usual and great audio quality on this one as well. Complete show. MP3 format. Artwork is included within folder which I created. Disc 1 1. Intro/Rock N' Roll Train 2. Highway To Hell 3. Hells Bells 4. Problem Child 5. Have A Drink On Me 6. Thunderstruck 7. Bad Boy Boogie 8. Shoot To Thrill Disc 2 1. TNT 2. Night Prowler 3. Walk All Over You 4. Back In Black 5. Sin City 6. You Shook Me All Night Long 7. For Those About To Rock 8. Guitar Solo/Big Balls 9. Let There Be Rock Again, thanks to Jim (a.k.a. ACDCDoctor + and his nephew) who always do a superb job of recording these shows from one of the best tribute bands around. Enjoy ;) https://hotfile.com/dl/233416077/e791485/Hells_Belles-Corvallis_OR_2013.rar.html
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Ah Corvallis! What a great way to look back on the awesome memories of the February 15th gig. Thanks Shakedown, and thanks to my nephew for videotaping the show and allowing me to share the video footage on YouTube. The Corvallis gig was fucking amazing, much better compared to the other shows that I've attended in the past.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.