Forum

Forum

1975/1977 -interview, angus an bon

Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

dont no much about them but that they are unsurfaced to many, an me ....board so i made this post ... jeffro..( enjoy that shit) http://www.filefactory.com/file/6h3tlqz0ijyn/n/ACDC_-_Interview_1977_Bon_Scott_and_Angus_Young_Double_J_flac http://www.filefactory.com/file/sif8r1ww8i9/n/ACDC_-_Interview_1975-07-xx_Bon_Scott_Double_J_flac
Jeffro
Member #25,055

p.s. thanks to thoose guys over on dime workin on the bon scott project.. in return i was passed these interviews ...
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Jeffro, I have a free account on File Factory but 1. I saved the files to my file manager and when I try to download them, it always just swirls around and says Loading, please wait. 2. My Norton antivirus program always warns that this is a malicious site. Can you possibly save these 2 interview files to your normal Hotfile account or whatever the ones that you used to use? I never had any problems with those. Thanks. Much appreciated. Scotty from Detroit (acdc74)
Jeffro
Member #25,055

hey buddy thats twice i was told about that .. 1 u can email me knucky925@yahoo.com for the torrent or ima try minus to see if that one works
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I too do not use Jeffro's new torrent files because I get a virus warning also. When I click to download the file, it is a "binary/.exe file" which in the past with Jeffro's minus.com files, it showed the mb size, track name, and never had the 'binary/.exe' extension to it. Just sayin be careful folks, lots of malware going on with torrents and I for one will not mess with them. BTW, nothing against Jeffro's efforts, by all means I respect all he does and is a great guy, just talkin' about these torrents which I know he uses now.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Jeffro, I too would like these interviews if you could use minus.com or hotfile as I cannot download the links you provided. Thanks bro.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

your guys best bet .. since too out 100 had virus notice is to have scotty from detroit upload for i do not have the time i tried minus . i dont upload converted stuffs any more .. i prefer to share it as i got it .. so no loss of anything ... i sent scottty the torrent to me .. so he should have them shortly .. 13mb for both .. hope all work s an you guys get to check them out .. sorry for any inconvince .. weird why that happens .. jeffro
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Scotty and I must have some good antivirus software ;)
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Shake, Honestly I never have problems with torrent files. I was able to get Jeffro's interview files by torrent this morning no problem. I am travelling to AZ this week otherwise I would try to get these files to you. I have downloaded stuff from Jeffro before by torrent with no problems or viruses. That FileFactory site does suck dick though. I do download [steal] studio albums all the time by torrent. I actually highly recommend using torrents. Scotty from Detroit (acdc74)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Well, nothing anyone can say about torrents will change my mind. I know many people who also do not use them because they carry viruses and malware. Any time I get an antivirus warning, I heed that warning and will not download anything that can possibly damage my PC. Besides, these torrent files I cannot even download because they are not regular files when I try to download them, so even if I wanted to, I can't.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Not sure what the big deal is with lossless shit anyways, an audio file is an audio file and I don't see or hear the difference when listening to a FLAC or mp3 file. All music should be in mp3 IMHO. Just sayin
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Anyone know if these are interviews we already heard? Won't matter to me if they are then. Jeffro, could you please upload to a different site like Hotfile or minus.com for those wanting mp3? Only fair I say as I sent you a lot of stuff like shows, collectibles, etc. even though I know you sent me shows and dvds also. Thanks
Jeffro
Member #25,055

i convert for you guys
Jeffro
Member #25,055

stupid jeffro .. ... fucker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, usa shitv head hahhha

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.