Forum

Forum

'Demon Drive' bootleg (Towson, Maryland 1979)/FLAC

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

An excellent soundboard recording of the 10-16-79 Towson, Maryland show from the 'Highway To Hell' tour in FLAC format. Artwork included in file and uploaded here on forum. 01. Live Wire 02. Shot Down in Flames 03. Hell Ain't Bad Place To Be 04. Sin City 05. Problem Child 06. Bad Boy Boogie 07. The Jack 08. Highway To Hell 09. High Voltage 10. Whola Lotta Rosie 11. Rocker 12. If You Want Blood 13. Let There Be Rock Not sure if there is anything official released from this show, so to be safe please PM for link ;)
sup3rdude
Member #19,597

Num Posts: 98

Cool, thanks Shakedown! You know, its funny that you question if anything from this show was officially released because I remember that with the 2003 remaster series of Highway to Hell, the live track of Highway to hell was available on that disk. Which makes me believe that Malcolm saying they record every night has some truth to it. If I heard Highway to Hell from Towson on that Highway to Hell remastered disk, think of all the other shows we have boots for that are stashed away somewhere....
sup3rdude
Member #19,597

Num Posts: 98

Cool, thanks Shakedown! You know, its funny that you question if anything from this show was officially released because I remember that with the 2003 remaster series of Highway to Hell, the live track of Highway to hell was available on that disk. Which makes me believe that Malcolm saying they record every night has some truth to it. If I heard Highway to Hell from Towson on that Highway to Hell remastered disk, think of all the other shows we have boots for that are stashed away somewhere....
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

PM sent!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.