Forum

Forum

Launceston July 1975?

Nykke
Member #14,514

Num Posts: 16

I have never heard about this gig. Rare?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-E2aqVFKPIs&list=UUpYqOzLtIrT7xC6D3lrTovg
acojeman
Member #25,767

Num Posts: 199

where the hell did this come from? it's really launceston, bon says it's their first time there after the first song. bloody brilliant, great great find man well done. this must have been sitting in a tasmanian loft for years. interseting setlist and the first boot i've ever heard from 1975. i wonder where it originated from? looks like mrdangermouse10. what can i say, pure gold dust for an acdc collector.
vincent1982
Member #25,193

Num Posts: 65

OOOOOh yes, very Rare !!! 08 July 1975 - AUS, Launceston, Albert Hall. This is the Mp3 version from the vidéo, tracks split : https://hotfile.com/dl/203568936/126ebce/ACDC_-_1975-07-08_-_Launceston_Albert_Hall_Australia_MP3.rar.html
acojeman
Member #25,767

Num Posts: 199

i was just in the middle of splitting when i saw your upload vincent, thanks, you beat me to it. how do you know the date?
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

@Vincent1982, How do we know the exact date of July 8, 1975? Thanks so much for splitting the tracks. Great job. @Nykke, Holy FUCK!!!! #1 bootleg find of the year. Are you kidding me with this golden nugget? MrDangermouse is a God! I always get excited for ANY new AC/DC bootleg that I don't have but come on...........I am totally a kid in a candy store right now. Bon's voice is so good in this too. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Best Regards Scotty from Detroit (acdc74)
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

THNX MAN! :) CHEERS :)
zoin
Member #13,328

Num Posts: 86

Wow this is great. Thank you very much!!!
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

This is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing this, such great quality! Cheers.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Awesome spot, another great gig from 1975 where only a few recordings exist!!!! Thanks for posting Nykke ;)
Nykke
Member #14,514

We Salute You MrDangermouse10! This is real gem! Have anybody seen (all) those pictures before? Is that Mark on bass (2:30 -> 10:30)?
vincent1982
Member #25,193

Num Posts: 65

@acdc74 The uploader confirmed the date to H2ACDC.com :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I take it the photos displayed are from the Launceston show? I have seen some of these pics before, so was curious if they are indeed from this show or from another gig just added in as a filler.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Maybe someone here can createsome professional looking artwork covers for this one ;)
PSW3141
Member #3,722

Num Posts: 61

Holy s***! Great stuff! Thank you very much! Cheers, Volker
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

i kept it in aac and now its on cd also......thanks MrDangermouse10
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

@ShakedownIce not one of those pics are form the date the pics shown are from - September 7, 1975 - Victoria Park, Sydney, Australia - Albert recording studio - Secret gig 1979 (george young on bass) - March 27, 1976 - Bradfield Park-Milson Point, Sydney, Australia and good to hear something new!
todds68camaro
Member #8,579

Num Posts: 62

Damn, I just spit beer everywhere. I'm speechless. It's a true treasure. WOW. Can I get a good link please.
RockerBon
Member #10,015

Num Posts: 57

This is killer our oldest show with Bon! nice to hear these early tracks.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

@Jesse Thanks for listing each photo with venue. I figured these were fill in photos as I seen some of these before which were from other shows, just didn't know which ones were from what venue.
xxlivewirexx
Member #20,084

Num Posts: 53

I could be completely wrong, but I think this is the only time I have heard Show Business live other than on Family Jewels. Super cool!
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

FUCK! I almost had a heart attack! I remember going to Launceston and I did go to the Albert Hall at one stage. Its very awesome to hear more of the very early stages of AC/DC! Thank you very much, much is very very appreciated KEEP ON ROCKIN! acdcrocks4ever! (aka tom)
Nykke
Member #14,514

@jessestorozuk Thanks for information about the pictures. I guessed that it´s George at that secret gig photo. Do you know more information about that gig? Was it before they 1979 US gigs (8.5.1979)?
mathius
Member #8,273

Num Posts: 56

What a awesome news!! Thanks a lot to the person who uploaded this concert.
tyrock
Member #18,491

Num Posts: 45

a great find and bon scott concert no less. thanks alot!! i know there's more out there and i can wait to here more rarities...
HighVoltage
Member #74

Num Posts: 164

WOW! that's a great find, thank you so much!!
Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

Walked past Albert Hall only yesterday, on my way to watch the mighty Hawks kill Freo! Nice, thanks Vin for splitting and Nykke for sharing :)
Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

Incredible find, thanks a million for sharing! Is there a way to get our hands on a lossless version?
rhece6
Member #2,168

Num Posts: 380

I'm working on getting a lossless copy. I've been able to make contact with the uploader who has copies of these shows on cassette. He's agreed sending me a copy of the Black Sabbath show, since that as well is uncirculated but isn't sure on the AC/DC show yet. I'll be sure to let you guys know if I can get it and anything else if he is willing...
Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

Your effort is highly appreciated pal!
ev
Member #22,180

Num Posts: 27

This man deserves a GOLD MEDAL for this effort!! What a magnificent addition to my Bon collection!! Cheers mate!!!
marteau
Member #25,303

Num Posts: 75

COUPLE WEEKS AGO I SAID I WOULD KILL FOR 75 SHOW!!! NOT RARE, MEGA RARE. Im LOOKING FOR THIS KIND A THING OVER 3 YEARS. SO FIGURE IT OUT. T H A N K S ! P.S. and video babe pls dont go, bon on football field. we are on the roll people
marteau
Member #25,303

Num Posts: 75

well, over 30 years :) Y E S, Y E S, Y E S Im out of control listening Bon start to change history.. no more rock stars, there will be only one rock God! RIP BON
Orelob
Member #25,097

Num Posts: 63

two things asleep...me and a '75 aud...thank you(s)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

@ rhece6, Any word on a lossless copy of this? Just checking to see if you heard back from uploader. Thanks ;)
edeledeledel
Member #25,319

Num Posts: 11

A lossless version would indeed be nice...

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.