Forum

Forum

New Rumour About The New Album?

LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Hi everyone, Just looking through AC/DC's Wiki page and saw this: In news announced in 17 April 2013, AC/DC management have announced that the band have started preliminary recording sessions for their new upcoming album 'All You Can Eat' release date September 2013. They are recording at Grouse Lodge studios in Westmeath, Ireland. I looked on the official site and there is nothing about this, I know that's a pretty slow site though. So has anyone got any thoughts on this? Or is this just another rumour? Cheers, LooseLips.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ As always, thanks for keeping us updated on any new info on an album/tour, even if it turns out to be a flop. Although I personally have a feeling an album will be released sometime this year, and someone else who posted here not too long ago said something about an album being released in fall, so we could be getting closer to a new album soon ;)
acojeman
Member #25,767

Num Posts: 199

hey if they're in ireland in hope they got those demos from windmill lane
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

ha! acojeman you rule man! ;) yeah,good that you remember this windmill shit! btw,did some get an answer from windmill? cuz I DONT! 'all you can eat'? mmm....nah...this title sucks,I prefer a new album-title 'we are what we eat'! Cliff said in a interview,last month,that the Young bros are writing some new materials but they,as a band,are tooooooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaar from join studio. this was a month ago. well the boyos are tooooooo oooooold to run tha fast and gettin closer to studio recordings.....
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

"All You Can Eat" I remember was one of the rumored titles in 2007/08 before Black Ice. Gotta love those recycled rumors haha. I remember "Strap It On" was another one... God that would have been a horrible name for an album... So yeah, no doubt in my mind it's fake.
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Cheers guys for confirming this one's fake.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.