Forum

Forum

good ta be seeing ya "(bon scott)

Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

for thoose of you that dont no i had me (my) tower go down on me so i calmly threw it in the air an watched it go ka boom to the concrete .. all my torrent i was sharin are lost but i have thoose backed up on hdd's .. me wife was nice enough to let me talk to you guys to let some no why all of a sudden .. there was a flat line ....i have no tower juss moitor .. i hate laptops its what im on now .. i cant do nothin for ya .. all was lost so i bought me a small 50$ tower should be here april 20th up an back runnin .. now i spectate .. all where is due .. we rock , you rock i cant stand any other band .... jeffro
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Sorry to hear about your tower bro. Good thing you backed up everything. Shakedown has his defibrillators on standby, all ready for Jeffro just in case he flatlines again!! 400 watts...CLEAR...
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

boom boom boom ..clear .. his hearts beating doc .. .. k) let him view his trade lists .. feed him bon material .. his eyes will open, whats next doc .. dunno..) let him get in front of his pc an turn his drives on .. will go from there .. .. ahahhaah .. any visitaion doc ..? only some girl name rosie on the visitation list .. its in his will hahahah thanks shakey ... jeffro .. 15 days before this morning .. havnt heard any acdc ... feels dam good head fonr are in now got iywb live album on ...fuckin missed you guys..
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ lol!!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.