Forum

Forum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG NATE!

marteau
Member #25,303

Num Posts: 75

happy birthday. wish all the best to you and your family, and THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR US - AC DC Fans
Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

Happy birthday Nate, all my wishes of happiness for you and your family, salutes from Argentina my friend
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Dammit, I thought I'd taken my date of birth off of all sites I'm a part of. :) Thanks guys. 35 yrs today, definitely feeling my age + 5 years or so. No big plans like the old days, just hanging out with my kids tonight. How times change.
YURA_HIGHVOLTAGE
Member #24,975

Num Posts: 77

Happy Birthday Nate! Get luck You and your family!!! Let There Be Rock, Let There Be acdc-bootlegs.com!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

Happy b'day boyo keep on rocking this site and us as well :) haha cheers from the beers :)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Happy Birthday Nate! Cheers from the UK for this great site, I'm glad to be a part of it. Have a drink on me and keep on rockin' mate!
PSW3141
Member #3,722

Num Posts: 61

Happy Birthday Nate! Cheers, Volker
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Happy birthday Nate! Without this great site of yours, we would not have been able to easily collect all of the great audio and video recordings that others have shared over the years. For that, we salute you, good sir \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
marteau
Member #25,303

ha, ha, the date was well ffghhhj
marteau
Member #25,303

ha, ha, the date was well hidden, but I open this post only because my deep respect and admiration of what you have done here.. P.S. no big secret, I have got your birthday date from icq. so, stay strong and keep rockin!
DINU
Member #24,013

Num Posts: 192

Happy BD to you. All the best to you and your family and thanx for all!!! CHEERS from Switzerland.
a
Member #100

Num Posts: 25

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG NATE!
zoin
Member #13,328

Num Posts: 86

Happy birthday, Big Nate, all the best for you. It's a special day for me, too: 25 years ago I've been to my first AC/DC-concert. Cheers, Zoin
NorwayMetal
Member #25,529

Num Posts: 63

Happy birthday, man! Keep on rocking, have a drink on me :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Happy Birthday BIG Nate!! Glad Marteau made a post, gives a chance to give one of the best administrators of an AC/DC site a handful of wishes on his birthday. You have such a great site here with many knowledgable members who share and contribute their material here. This site is like an addiction for me at times, as the wife reminds me all the time, but instead of surfing waves, hunting, collecting turtle figurines, or infiltrating Sony headquarters like Sapator (er, kidding mate, don't blow up!!), or whatever an individual likes doing, I like to browse this forum regularly to see new and old material from my favorite band members have posted. Hope you have a great and safe birthday, and keep up the good work on a fantastic site. Have A Drink On Me, Crank up the tunes, and Shake Your Foundations!! Cheers!!
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Happy Birthday dude.
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

Happy birthday Big Nate! LET THERE BE ROCK ON ACDC-BOOTLEGS.COM!
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Thanks guys, I had a great day with my family. Crazy how time flies. I still remember being extremely drunk in my early 20's for my birthday and now...not so much. Anyways, thanks for the kind words and support of the site. Hopefully this year will bring good things and I'll have more time to put toward it.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

gonereeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............... salute you bud .. an the rest of this house .. juss sayin happy birthday from jeffro .. hmmmm i shall send b-day gifts .. 436gb worth ..

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.