Forum

Forum

Lets honor acdchighvoltageaudio!

NorwayMetal
Member #25,529

Num Posts: 63

I'm sure a lot of you know this already, but acdchighvoltageaudio recently put up a video where he explains why he is quitting youtube, after a series of copyright issues. I've always been a big fan of all the work he has put into it, uploading full concerts at a time. So I thougth it is time that we, the rest of the community thanks him for all that he has done for us. So this one is for you man, thanks a lot! im sure you have an account here, but I dont remember what its called.. as I mentioned on YouTube, if theres any shows I can help you with or anything.. just let me know! (that goes out to all of the others here aswell!)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

I too would like to thank acdchighvoltageaudio for all the great shows he has uploaded to YT, one of the best channels on YT in my opinion. I joined Black Ice Bootlegs, but how do I reach the Download Links on the site? All I get is the 'Board Message' appearing every time I click on something. Any help here? Anyway, cheers acdchighvoltageaudio for all the great shows and have a drink one me!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I wonder if this would affect Nate's site here when members including myself post bootleg shows? Does this fall on copyright issues as well? I frickin' hate this piracy/copyright shit, bunch of BS if you asked me.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Forgot, thanks acdchighvoltageaudio for your awesome work on posting shows on YT. Hate to see things come to an end like this, but you have to do what you have to do to protect yourself from so called "copyright/piracy" bullsh*t.
NorwayMetal
Member #25,529

Num Posts: 63

Looselips: It might be because your account needs to be verifyed or something, im not entirely sure. I havent checked my own account in a while. Shakedown: Im honestly not sure, but as far as I know, posting download links to shows shouldnt be a problem. Ive never heard stories of people getting in trouble for that (atleast when it comes to AC/DC shows). And I totally agree, this whole copyright thing is just pure bullshit. Its time that the record companies understand that the only thing bootlegs does is exposing an band or an artist even more; making more people noticing them. *Sigh*
tyrock
Member #18,491

Num Posts: 45

man you guys are awesome. i'm the creator of acdchighvoltageaudio and wesaluteyouacdc. i really do appreciate not only being mentioned on acdcbootlegs but discussed in a topic. thanks norwaymetal i did put alot of work into my channels. i wanted to create the ultimate acdc hangout. now let me take this time to explain what happened in full. i only had 1 copyright strike for both channels it was a video for hells bells in rio 1985. sony removed it, fair enough. but they put a strike on me for both accounts which i though was extremely unfair. this strike prevented me for from posting any full concerts with this strike my limit was now 15 mins. plus i've had to deal with so many other people mainly warner music group just to keep my videos seen.
tyrock
Member #18,491

bottom line ever since youtube was taken over by google things have taken a turn for the worst. in 2009 when i started i didn't hear a peep from other music groups like sony or warner but now it's just ridiculous. i really wanted to keep going i mean 4 years is a long time. but i thought nope youtube sucks so fuck it i'm leaving. But i will be sharing audio and video in the near future thanks for all the support rock on!
tyrock
Member #18,491

Man this sucks i just became a website admin for black ice bootlegs and the site keeps freezing on me. let me know if any of you have had this problem. if this doesn't work after a week i'm going to start my own site on invisionfree. please if anyone has had this problem let me know thanks,
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Hey tyrock, The website isn't freezing for me, but my account needs to be verified as NorwayMetal said above. So I can't reach any areas or Download Links on the site, it just keeps coming up with a 'Board Message' saying I don't have permission to view the board even though I am logged in. Hopefully my account will be verified soon. Cheers mate, LooseLips. PS: Does anyone know any other good bootleg sites that have AC/DC boots on it? I've only heard of VivaLesBootlegs, BlackIceBootlegs and this site. Thanks.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.