Forum

Forum

The Doc is back, and has a gift to all

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

That's right, folks! I'm back, and I have a gift for all. Here is a brand-new boot I made, called "Messin' With the Bulls." The recording is from the 1996 show at Madrid's Las Ventas bullring, which was ripped from a mono audio channel on a 5-channel Dolby Digital Audio track taken from the original "No Bull" DVD. The audio channel is from a direct soundboard transfer, which contains little or no audience noise, so all you hear is the band only. Any extended period of silence that was on the audio channel has been removed. This show was ripped from an official release, so you all know the drill, PM me for the links ;) I decided to have some fun with Adobe Photoshop and got a little creative with the artwork. Check it out below: Front Cover
Note: Angus was not "harmed" in the making of the artwork above :P Back Cover
Get the recording while it's hot! Jim aka The Doc
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

The doc is back!!! Once again you have released a new bootleg and excellent as always. Sounds like a very good bootleg. I can't wait :) PM Sent!
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

PM sent Doc! Cheers.
NorwayMetal
Member #25,529

Num Posts: 63

Thanks Doc! Always a pleasure to see you come up with awesome gems like this! Salutes!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Doc, so is this one a better upgrade from your 'Madrid's Got Rhythm' boot you made? Thanks
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Hey Shakedown, I sent you a PM regarding your question. As for the others, all of your PMs have been replied ;)
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

doc let me hear this cure .. jeffro ..many thanks love boots like this .. personal use .......
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Thanks Jim, that clears things up and great work again on this one!! Love the cover, and Angus must be wearing some red on his undershorts which explains the bulls charging his way!!!!!!!!!
acojeman
Member #25,767

Num Posts: 199

thanks doc, looking forward to hearing this one, cheers

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.