Forum

Forum

Thanks!

LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Hi everyone, Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone on this site for helping me get all my shows back after I lost them. I have now got all my shows back, (over 200) and just want to say a huge thanks to everyone who uploaded shows and helped. I especially want to thank Big Jack, Jeffro, ShakedownIce, acojeman, bernd, send4theman, jr71, cabezon, Yura_Highvoltage, sapator and Nate. Sorry if I missed your name out! So cheers guys, and have a drink on me! Keep on rockin', LooseLips.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Its a pleasure to help you LooseLips, especially after losing over 200 shows and having limited resources now that a lot of shows that used to be uploaded to sites like Megaupload are hard to get all back. I too would like to reiterate and thank those LooseLips mentioned above for helping myself with shows also. We have some great folks here willing to contribute which makes this forum an awesome place to discuss and get shows. Cheers ;)
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

Thats excellent to hear LooseLips! Let's keep on collecting all of the bootlegs. Hopefully, there will be a new tour for this year and we will be able to collect a heap more! As shakedown said, we have some great folks here willing to contribute which makes this forum an awesome place to discuss and get shows. Thank god for acdc-bootlegs.com. LET THERE BE ROCK!!!
Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

Hey LooseLips you're welcome mate, very happy to help you to have what we like most, I too want to all the friends in this forum. My fb page L/VE! is a complete tribute to this site and his administrator Bignate, he knows it, and I tried to keep the sharing in the very first place, cheers!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.