Ronald Belford scott

davidceltic
Member #55

Num Posts: 62

Rest in peace Bon Never forgotten Hail hail........ Davidceltic
YURA_HIGHVOLTAGE
Member #24,975

Num Posts: 77

We salute You, Bon! You always live in our hearts. Rest In Peace Friend.
acdcrocks4ever!
Member #25,730

Num Posts: 205

I..You know not just I will remember Bon Scott but us fellow acdcians will salute to this young rocker that touched us all. As the day he died, we were all shattered & heart broken by the death of this young piece of rock history. We will remember him by doing the 24 guns salute to Bon Scott as of today. He was a piece of rock history that really inspired us to make a name not just for him but for the band as well. As he made the first lp to the last, It makes you wonder how much of a rocker that this guy actually is. We will salute him forever and never and I mean EVER NEVER forget Bon Scott for what he done. Rest in peace Bon we miss you very deaply as we speak.
PSW3141
Member #3,722

Num Posts: 61

Yeah, R.I.P., Bon! Ride On! PS: Hi David, nice to hear from you! Cheers, Volker
marteau
Member #25,303

Num Posts: 75

tonight, as from 1983, we wilL make a happening honoring Bon life and music in one of belgrades clubs. Tommorrow will share with you some pictures and probably video... THANK YOU BON FOR EVERYTHING! YOU ALWAYS WILL BE IN MY HEART.... vanja, belgrade
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Bon forever changed the way AC/DC plays their music, and after his tragic death, the music was kept it as is with Brian. RIP Bon, and thanks for putting 'DC on the charts and in the spotlight, and for being a part of their legendary music. You are truly missed \m/ \m/ \m/
thunderstruc0
Member #280

Num Posts: 54

I should be surprised that no singer has matched his style 33 years later, but it's really not surprising...the man was one of a kind. You see the ripples of his influence in every rock frontman today. Rock in peace Bon!
daclarob
Member #7,861

Num Posts: 769

G'night Brother xx
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Ride on Bon! Rock and roll will never die!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Definitely a man who inspired so many artists in such a short time, but his lasting impression on the music world has been one of his achievements even in his passing. Your singing is enjoyed by many, many fans, old and new. Thanks for getting me through the hard times with your voice and music. R.I.P. Bon

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.