Forum

Forum

Problems uploading cover artwork

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Nate, can you fix the 'Cover Art' section to upload artwork? I noticed there is a problem when submitting pics that they do not show. This happened to myself and Arya95 also, so not sure if it is due to you making new changes to the site but could you look into this? Thanks
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Nate must be on vacation again... lol!!
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Vacation. I wish. I didn't change anything, but I see you got one uploaded. Let me know what error you were getting the first time or the images you were uploading.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ I think maybe the image was too big or exceeded size limit (if there is one), but did manage to submit one. When I get a chance to scan and submit more, I will let you know if there are any problems but for now it worked for the last uploads. Thanks again ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Nate, having problems uploading images again. It seems personal created artwork ones do not go through, I even reduced size and still had no luck which I hate to do since it reduces quality. Photos or artwork saved from the internet as pics are able to be submitted, but would like to upload my creations as I have done in the past with no problems, but now cannot do. Please look into this when you get a chance. I hate having new posts with no attachments ;(
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Here is the error I keep getting (copied + pasted actual message): "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2970 bytes) in /home/bignate/public_html/coverart/index.php on line 185"
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Any word yet Nate on the problem? I sent you the artwork covers you requested, did you get them?

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.