Forum

Forum

2009-2-22 The Globe, Stockholm, Sweden show/mp3

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

This show is the second night played at The Globe in Stockholm, Sweden which is an uncirculated recording consisting of various YT sources. Boot is incomplete and audio varies on tracks due to various sources used. Overall quality is good and another addition for the die hard collector. 1) Intro/Rock n Roll Train 2) Back in Black 3) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 4) Shot Down in Flames (incomplete) 5) Thunderstruck 6) The Jack 7) Hells Bells 8) Shoot to Thrill 9) War Machine 10) You Shook Me All Night Long 11) TNT 12) Whole Lotta Rosie 13) Let There Be Rock 14) Highway to Hell 15) For Those About to Rock Enjoy ;) https://hotfile.com/dl/194925845/9e104c3/ACDC-Stockholm_Sweden_2009-2-22.rar.html
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Cheers Shakedown! Thanks for all these great uncirculated shows you're sharing!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Thanks LooseLips, I will be sharing others when I get time to upload them. I have artwork to go with these all, unfortunately at this time am having problems uploading the artwork here, so waiting on Nate to address this issue.
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Looking forward to the shows when you upload them! Much appreciated as always, great work! Cheers.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.