Forum

Forum

how do you remember Bon on 19. February in your town?

marteau
Member #25,303

Num Posts: 75

over here, in belgrade we have event honoring Bon, every year. first event I organized, on 19. february, 1983. - just played audio trucks. more then 500 people were come. first song was Love Song, and the last Rock In Peace. remember, in those years we were communist country, you had to travel abroad to buy records... next year we organized first Let There Be Rock public presentation in east europe. now, there is a cover band that play every 19th february, and every couple of years we make a exhibition. RIP Bon
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

I personally hear only bon scott songs that day! ;) Bootlegs, official cds, live songs everything from our great BON! :) Nothing special but my honor! Rock in Peace Ronald Belford Scott
marteau
Member #25,303

Num Posts: 75

how deep and profound impact Bon has all around the world and to many generations..
YURA_HIGHVOLTAGE
Member #24,975

Num Posts: 77

In this day, 19.02 and 09.07 I ALWAYS hear or watching Bon! Rest In Peace, we love You, Bon...
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

I listen to Bon stuff all day! Interviews, bootlegs etc. Always end with 'Ride On' Cheers.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

SHE WAS SO BIG HAD TOO LOL I WISH I HADN'T BON SCOTT 1978... I WILL DEDICATE A FULL DAYS OF DRINKS AN ROCKIN OUT.. AN SHARE ALL I HAVE IS WHAT I DO HERE IN THE STAES ,
Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

In my town do not think anyone knows Bon than me and two or three more persons hah, and I don't need any special date to remember him, every day I have AC/DC, for years I don't think I had a day without listen a bootleg , oficial disc or a video or view a pic of the boys.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.