Forum

Forum

Live Donington 1991 Question/Request

acdcrocker22
Member #25,423

Num Posts: 10

Ok, so i know all about how the Donington show was edited severely, even the VHS version, but I'm wondering if there is a soundboard or some other higher-ish quality version of this is out there. So far the closest i've got is an audience cam on YT and it would be nice if there something to listen to that has a bit better quality. I am kind of obsessed with this show and love it to death and i hate that Sony just had to edit the sh!t out of it and so I'm requesting that somebody, anybody really, if you could send me the highest quality version of Donington you could find that would be awesome But not the VHS rip, because i already have that.. On my computer.. and iPod.. and iPad.. and on my laptop.. and the actual VHS itself... and the official DVD.. And the Blu-Ray.. And a home made DVD and Blu-Ray of the Blu-Ray video mixed with VHS audio.. And backing tracks made from the Rock Band Multitracks to sound as close to the actual concert from the audience cam as close as i could possibly replicate.. With YT covers to be made eventually.. Did I mention that i was a bit obsessed? :) Rock on everybody \m/
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

1991-08-17 CASTLE DONINGTON, DONINGTON, ENGLAND (1DVD) - SCREEN SHOT 1991-08-17 CASTLE DONINGTON, DONINGTON, ENGLAND (1DVD-DL) BRAZILIAN RELEASE 1991-08-17 CASTLE DONINGTON, DONINGTON, ENGLAND (2DVD)lk stage right and one new shot incoming donnington.. maybe a week]
Jeffro
Member #25,055

"Did I mention that i was a bit obsessed? :) Rock on everybody \m/ ")))))))))))))) YOU HAVE NO IDEA
acdcrocker22
Member #25,423

Num Posts: 10

How good is the quality on those? I'm intrigued, lol Besides the Brazilian DVD obviously
Jeffro
Member #25,055

the quality is price less but thats my opinion

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.