Forum

Forum

2009-03-31 Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, Spain show/mp3

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Here is a good quality recording of the first of two shows played at Barcelona, Spain in 2009 which is complete and in mp3 format. I like how the fans sing "Happy Birthday" to Angus before 'Thunderstruck' which shows that there are many who follow the band closely and know when their birthdays are. 'Back In Black' and 'Big Jack' are combined and not split, not sure why since rest were split. Info text is within file. Disc 1 1) Intro/Rock n Roll Train 2) Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be 3) Back in Black/Big Jack 4) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 5) Shot Down in Flames 6) Thunderstruck 7) Black Ice 8) The Jack 9) Hells Bells Disc 2 1) Shoot to Thrill 2) War Machine 3) Anything Goes 4) You Shook Me All Night Long 5) TNT 6) Whole Lotta Rosie 7) Let There Be Rock-Part 1 8) Let There Be Rock-Part 2 (Angus solo) 9) Highway to Hell 10) For Those About to Rock Enjoy ;) https://hotfile.com/dl/192573234/3d093f2/ACDC-Barcelona_2009.zip.html
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Many thanks as always Shakedown!!! :) :) Great work! ;) Cheers n Salute mate :)
vincent1982
Member #25,193

Num Posts: 65

Thanks, it's a new source for me :) just got this one in Flac and Mp3 : AC/DC Palau Sant Jordi,Barcelona Catalonia,Spain 31.03.2009 support act: The Answer attendance:18.000 people-sold out source:audience recording quality: exc- lenght:1h.45min. linage:master equipement: Edirol R-09HR-external microphone Sonic Studios coments: This shows was recorded on the right side of the stage,I recorded that one on the press area 3rd row of this section.The show was attended for the Living Colour drummer on the same area of press with other journalist. Angus Young celebrate his 54 years in Barcelona that night!! set list: intro Rock'n'Roll Train Hell Ain't a Bad Place Back in Black Big Jack Dirty Deeds Shot Down In Flames Thunderstruck Black Ice The Jack Hells Bells Shoot To Thrill War Machine Anything Goes You Shook Me TNT Rosie Let There Be Rock Highway To Hell For Those About to Rock By carbobueno I was there, and many many thanks for this great quality audio from that show, with a fabulous crowd, viva Espana :)
vincent1982
Member #25,193

Maybe this one exist in Flac ???
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

thnx for this shakedownIce boyo :) cheers :)
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

shit nice score shake now we need to find the original source...
mathius
Member #8,273

Num Posts: 56

Hi, I was there too, it was a nice show. First one in Spain since 2001. So, many die-hard fans were that night, who of course, knew about Angusīs birthday. Salute.
vincent1982
Member #25,193

Yes Jeffro, We need the original source :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.