Forum

Forum

selling a few rare items

nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

Num Posts: 510

for anyone interested: http://www.ebay.com/sch/night*prowler/m.html?item=150974058292&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 or you can make me an offer thru a pm. will be adding more stuff soon.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

this is an official release and the well known OFFICIAL release song "Rocker" its called... "I'm a rocker"?!?!?! come on!
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Lol. NP you fake seller you! Don't be too rough, he is from Greece too.
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

LOL!! apparently someone doesn't know what they're talking about & it's not me. on the "official" new zealand release it is "i'm a rocker" not "rocker". must i post a scan of the vinyl to back it up?????
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

ok, vinyl scanned & uploaded to the ebay auction.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

why sell them you have extrs for yourself .. i have so many acdc's .. an i never once thought about sellin not a piece of it but good luck .. seems as looks above your not havein luck .. juss sayin how much moneys are you askin .,.. is ther authicity .. i mean c-mon ... funny thing jeffro stick too dvds , flac files mp3 avchd master camera files hi8 masters vhs down to the bottom with static cd-rs , ect.. 100% traders .. have good day ...
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

say what???? can anyone translate this guys post?? seems every time he makes a post you have to somehow decipher what he's trying to say. only part i could make out is why am i selling it for. not important why i'm selling it, i just am.
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

guess he also thinks i'm asking too much money for these also,well all i can say is.................: http://www.popsike.com/ACDC-TNT-45-New-ZEALAND-Press-ULTRA-RARE-Orig-1975-ACDC-TNT-NZ/370599920707.html http://www.popsike.com/acdcrockin-in-the-parlourMEGA-RAREpre-bon-scott/160515305429.html
sapator
Member #210

NP is of the few people that i don't need to back up because he obviously can back up his words and insult you in his own lovable way but if he was asking for much, he wouldn't already have gotten 5 bid's on one of them.Vinyl is rarer than cd's so yes the price is high and yes i never would have bought them because i don't care for vinyl but vinyl collectors obviously find the price logical if they are bidding(btw one of them is 1st AC/DC single with dave evans on vocals.Do you think is something you can find in a day to day basis?). Also about the part why is selling them.His problem, but i will answer for me.If the crisis continues in Greece, i may be forced to sell my collection too.Not everyone is rich, you know.Ok i have other reasons also, because they are sold out now and they give a$$ to Sony but these are some of my reasons. All in all i don't see any reason for criticism.They guy informed you that he is selling some rare stuff on ebay.Why the fuck should we criticize? Something for NP here:Are these rarer than the "A" logo Lp's mate?
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

@ sap: the A label promos are a bit more rare then these 2 singles are,but not by much. there is a A label promo for the rockin in the parlour which is almost impossible to find. as for new zealand singles,they are super hard to find anymore,especially the polydor pressed can i sit/rockin in the parlour(see my avatar) which is worth around $5000-$6000 now & the music world label ddddc single which is worth about $3000-$4000. the albert pressed nz singles are also rare as hell but more common than the other 2 above.
sapator
Member #210

Thanks NP. LP's involved a lot of money, i would probably have sold any LP's collection i may had by now as i couldn't have afforded it.CD's are a lot cheaper to collect as the most expensive i've see to go on sale was the Hail Caesar Aussie promo at around 550$ .Personally i believe that it's not worth that amount and some are more rare(The Furor Aussie promo with the DC logo and of course Doble Dosis on CD doubles) but,hey.
rhece6
Member #2,168

Num Posts: 380

HAHA NP! Don't worry, I sort of skim his posts just because I don't have time to figure out a puzzle to read it. I wish I had the money to be able to invest in these early Vinyl singles. Some of the Aussie and New Zealand singles can get damn expensive, especially the "A" Label promos. Best of luck with your auctions mate!! I've added them to my Watch List as I'm just very curious to see what you get for them, hopefully it's what you want! And for anyone questioning the legitimacy and authenticity of any on Nightprowler's Collection and or Auctions, as well as his knowledge on AC/DC Vinyl, you can take it from me that he is without question one of the most honest, straight-talking and authentic people I've ever dealt with!
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

^what he said, same for me
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

hey,how about that,the TNT single is going to sell it looks like. boy i must be LUCKY ehh arya? ;-)
Jeffro
Member #25,055

im glad for ya dude glad you sold somthin like that ,.....
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

hmm,is it just me or does this guy remind any of the rest of you of someone???? ;-)
sapator
Member #210

Nop, Jeffro, shared like 200GB of material the previous months so he is not who you have in mind.I think he is an ok dude, just a little hard to understand.
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Have to agree with Sap. Jeff's a good guy. Shares a lot with the community and hooked me up as well.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

is there someone i should no about .. its people like you that juss make me smh .. its ok ..i no im 100% trader an will keep up what a jeffro does .. did ya understand that .. good day an all juss continue to help my self ... when im sober im easy to understand ./.. ..
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Jeffro is a true asset to this forum as I have dealt with him on a trade before, and then some. I think the regulars who post here contribute as much as possible, so we all are an asset to this forum IMHO anyway. I must admit there were a few looneys awhile back as I noticed some members who were banned, but even though sometimes we all get in disagreements now and then, the posts and conversations are civilized and if they do go astray, Nate knows how to kick members back in line. I know I was slapped upside the head for a few of my rants, but hey, we are all human and need that slap once in awhile ;)
daclarob
Member #7,861

Num Posts: 769

think peoples pockets are kinda threadbare just now for the R.I.T.P 45 big fella,specially after the festive period,that coupled with us all being broke anyway,better luck next time,or just a thought,hold onto it until the people get a wee bit more secure in their finances and maybe look at some of your other stuff thats not as high end,and obviously you know i aint talking about the real goodies,i know the score there bro. Anyhow,hope you and your good lady are doin as well as can be expected and heres to a better year this year my good man :) Love n respect bro
sapator
Member #210

Hey Dave, i want some words of comfort too lad! You know, Greece, we are broke, i overslept last night. Bring the comfort, come on bring it on man!! LOL :P But seriously it's a very bad situation for anyone to have to sell his/her collection due to economic reasons.
daclarob
Member #7,861

Num Posts: 769

very true mate very true,seems were all in this mess to one degree or another at the moment eh,one thing tho,cant stay bad forever surely?
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I agree Dave, it seems Greece is worse off than us, but I don't see our financial stability in our country getting better anytime soon with the spending our government does here with the debt ceiling and our credit score. Will be an interesting year for everyone, have to wait and see what happens. Sad people have to think about selling personal items, some which they treasure in order to survive ;(
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Jeffro and Nightprowler are both good dudes on here. Jeffro has recently shared some stuff with me that I didn't have and I liked his pics from the Seattle exhibit. He is certainly not a Donneyboy LOL! Peace out Riff Raff. Scotty from Detroit (acdc74)
BrianJohnson888
Member #1,588

Num Posts: 307

Yay I won!
sapator
Member #210

Np can you provide the auction pages, i lost my bookmark.Just curious on how much they went for. Dude you won that's great!Now pay up at once or NP will give it to me half the price(that i currently don't know) and i i will use i as a tray to piss you off!!
BrianJohnson888
Member #1,588

Num Posts: 307

I'll pay! Just...just don't break my fingers! I need them for stuff! Like finging!
sapator
Member #210

Finging is acceptable, you may live!
rhece6
Member #2,168

Here are links Sap and for anyone else: AC/DC ROCKIN' IN THE PARLOUR/CAN I SIT NEXT TO YOU GIRL AC/DC TNT/I'M A ROCKER NEW ZEALAND PRESS These don't stay on Ebay forever though, but I'm sure a site like Popsike will archive it.
sapator
Member #210

Ah thanks... Mmm now i wonder who the luck winner is hmmm. Nop, i actually wonder what NP will do now that the reserve is not met.Will he refuse the seller :) I think not.
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

sorry sap but, you thought wrong. i refused the highest bidder on that ritp/cisntyg 7 incher.
sapator
Member #210

Aha.But isn't he a mutual friend or i am wrong?You refused a close friend?Sniff sniff, sobb,soobb, how could you man?!!! Lol.
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

& just who do you think was the highest bidder???
sapator
Member #210

I thought it was Nate but i guess i am wrong?
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

lol!! no,you were right, but that's a story just between nate & me, ;-) anyways,got a few more items up now: http://www.ebay.com/sch/night*prowler/m.html?item=150983734757&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

alright,the ritp/cisntyg single has sold for $800 & just got an offer of $1000 for a acetate i have.
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

congrats...i guess. sucks that you have to sell.
sapator
Member #210

It sucks and unfortunately you are not selling cd's and it's not 2008 cuz i would have just gotten everything from you and we wouldn't have to worry if the collection stayed in true DC collector hands.It wouldn't have been! Lol!
sapator
Member #210

Btw NP i hope you keep a clean copy of the acetate's somewhere so we can happily argue and insult people in the future!
nightprowler1226
Member #3,537

@ sap: LMMFAO!!!!!!!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.