Forum

Forum

nothing change(?) for River Plate LP release

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

...and as I check again there nothing about album's change-release-date. well I look to this intro pic which is about the new live album release and is written that the album will release on Tuesday 19th November!!!!!! maybe this guy who runs the site lives in mars,cuz November 19th worldwide its Monday! now I understand the (many) reasons why....
Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

It's out in Australia! One negative is that the album is too thick to fit in me CD rack! I'll have to find somewhere else to put it.
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

I'm assuming the release date of the album hasn't changed in the US. Everywhere lists it as tomorrow. What has changed is the delivery date of the vinyl that everyone 'pre-ordered', which has been pushed back nearly a month. If I go to the store & see copies of the vinyl on the shelf, I'm going to be a bit pissed.
ros3
Member #23,267

Num Posts: 87

I got an Email saying that it will not now be released till 15th of December..
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

My Wal-Mart does not even have it on the shelf, but Amazon.com lists it as being available November 19th. Hmmmm, what the hell is going on here guys???? There is not 1 single AC/DC album on Wal-Mart shelves either, wonder if they broke ties with them. Looks like Amazon.com will be my one stop shopping for music now ;)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.