Forum

Forum

songs rarely played live by ac/dc

AxlBelmont
Member #25,799

Num Posts: 11

Anyone know a bootleg (without backfire) which have rare songs performed in shows by ac/dc? And, which songs rarely played live do you have, guys?
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

This thing, I think it was a three DVD set, very few people heard of it. It was called Plug Me In and released by a little known company called So Knee, or was it Sony? I'm always misspelling that name. Anyway, they did a song called Ride On, it was a long rumored to exist pro-shot version, it was supposed to be an Easter Egg on the Stiff Upper Lip DVD, but they lost the tape. Okay, I kid, Plug Me In is official, but Ride On is definitely a "rarely played song." Isn't it? The rare version of it is now the audience shot version. Other songs are the Brian Johnson sung version of Live Wire.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Well with Brian I have: C.OD. Badlands Givin the dog a bone Nick of time Live Wire (with Brian) Inject the Venom Have a drink on me Ride on (with Brian from Plug me in 2) Playing with girls Cheers! :)
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

I made a cd that I call "thunder-rare Live" this one I created before some song of this cd ended up as I find them on full bootlegs cds. almost the same list as the boys above... so,if you interested I'll uplaoded(tomorrow,cuz I just return back home from a booze ride...hahaha) cheers :)
AxlBelmont
Member #25,799

please send4theman, upload this cd, i like so much live and rare songs
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

done :) here's the link :) http://send4theman.minus.com/mCParvVf9h2nd cheers :)
DINU
Member #24,013

Num Posts: 192

Thank you, send4theman, great stuff!!! Do you have some artwork? Cheers!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

I just made one (front/back) hope you like it some dates maybe are incorrect,but its not my fault. I downloaded those songs from youtube,so any mistakes its from uploader. cheers :)
AxlBelmont
Member #25,799

Thank you!
Ulsterman46
Member #23,694

Num Posts: 142

First Blood Cover you in oil lets get it up meltdown satellite blues Not sure how rare they are but thats others not menitioned above
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Well First blood is quite rare but the others are played in their decades oftentimes ;) But nice to have anyway! :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.