Forum

Forum

"live at river plate" LP release change for December

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

well,just few minutes afore Nate inform us via FB that Sony change the release date of "live at river plate" to december 11th. maybe sony want it to fix the fades in/out,hahahaha
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Is this US release date or UK or both? Supposed to be released on november 19th in the UK.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

its kind a complicated,cuz there's are some dates in europe have today as a release date...but as Nate said the US its still november 19. strange things happens....sony its comfused! OK sony do what you wilt with this release,but when time pass-by and the new album will come out dont you fool us around.... if someone else knows something,just inform all LP buyers. cheers :)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

I'm gonna be pretty annoyed if sony mess us around with the next studio album! Thanks for the info Nate and send4theman!
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

You'll not be the only one! ;)
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

cheers n credits to all members of this site and specially to Big Nate! :) salute you,ACDCians! :)
josch
Member #23,784

Num Posts: 69

If sony change the release date and changes the fade thing, do I own now a rare 3LP-River Plate, alltogether with thousands other german ppl???
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

as I check right now the official site there's nothing about the LP changing date. maybe for germany nothing change as for usa cheers :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.