Forum

Forum

Live at River Plate 3Lp

josch
Member #23,784

Num Posts: 69

Got my copy today and so far Iīm still listening side C and became really wondering about the gap, the fade out between Hells Bells and Shoot To Thrill. This is like I didnīt liked it on LIVE in 91... But mine has red vinyl ...
vincent1982
Member #25,193

Num Posts: 65

Hello Josch, There is just a gap between Hell's Bells and Shoot to Thrill, or between all songs ?
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Just a gap between those because it's the end of CD1 and the beginning of CD2 ;) Cheers! :)
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

its as Big Jack said and only between "hells bells" n "shoot to thrill" cheers :)
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Got this email today, so much for pre-ordering. Pretty sure I ordered it over a month ago: Dear AC/DC fan, This is regarding your recent order for the 3-LP vinyl Live At River Plate Fan Bundle. The release date of this product has change to December 11th, 2012. Your order is scheduled to ship on or before this date. You will receive a ship confirmation email when your shipments goes out. Thank you again for ordering from us. Best regards, The MyPlayDirect Team
josch
Member #23,784

Num Posts: 69

The gap is only between Hells Bells and Shoot To Thrill, but on the vinyl version. Has anyone got the 2CD-release? What about them?
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

As I said before CD1 one ends with Hells Bells, CD2 starts with Shoot to Thrill ;) Cheers! :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.