Forum

Forum

online/uplaod/download sharing section

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

hey Nate,I was wondering if its hard to make an uplaod/download section for the members of acdc-bootlegs,so we can upload/download ac/dc's stuff right here (and from here).this Minus thing have a length limit.also we'll be sure that our uploaded archives wont be lost as on minus,for example,if they one day close it... oh yeah, and an online section for chatting. cheers :)
acojeman
Member #25,767

Num Posts: 199

i second that, i don't know how possible the up/download section would be but it'd be good. a chat section is a brilliant idea
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Chatting would be fuckin great! :)
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

I've been working on a section to keep track of download links easier, but am not sure I'll be able to handle uploading files like minus and other sites. That could open up a whole new can of worms. I'll look into it, but can't promise anything. A chat room would be fun, I will work on it for the new layout. I've wanted to build one for a while so we'll see how it goes. Nate
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Sounds great Nate Nate: really enjoyed the november newsletter, keep 'em coming!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

hooraaay :) excellent Nate boyo :) cheers :) btw,as LooseLips mention it great stuff from November's newsletter :) salute you :)
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Took some time today to work on the chat room and pretty much have it working already. Definitely excited to get everything else done now. Hopefully this will give me the extra push I need to get through it all. should be a nice addition to the site. makes me wonder why i never built it before.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Sounds great! ;-) Thanks for all your work on this site! :-)
acojeman
Member #25,767

Num Posts: 199

happy days, looking forward, should be good. btw how do i get the newsletter?
leonardthetank
Member #25,817

Num Posts: 1

i know im new here )just made my account tonight) but i have almost all of acdc's official releases. anyways i was reading the book acdc maximum rock and roll, and it says there are some unreleased songs from some of my favorite albums. i dont really know how this trading and all that goes but i could use some help finding these tracks. and i mean completely unreleased. not stuff off of backtracks cause ive got that as well and it kinda held me over but i want these songs so bad. i think two are "tightrope" and "out of bounds"
ACDCfan28
Member #25,971

Num Posts: 48

Is there away to download bootlegs from the concert history page?

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.