Forum

Forum

Has anyone got 1978-04-30, Glasgow Apollo, Glasgow?

LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Hi, Is this date correct for the famous Glasgow show that was recorded? If so, does anyone have this in MP3? Any Help Is Appreciated LooseLipsSinkShips.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Date is correct but I don't think there's any bootleg^^ Most of the show or even the whole show(?) is on the ''If you want blood album'' So don't think you'll find a bootleg of this show If you do PM me!! ;)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

I was just wondering as I know there's a DVD of the Glasgow show and was wondering if anyone had it in audio form.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

I think the dvd contains only 7 or 8 songs which are all released on the If you want blood album. But that's just what I know^^ ;)
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

yep,we had a discussion long time about this gig. I asked for this whole show,but no-one responded. so,maybe there's some-one who got this (full) show. maybe there's a chance to hear the whole performance of "Whole Lotta Rosie",maybe... cheers :)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Yeah, one day send4theman! I wonder why they didn't release the full version of Whole Lotta Rosie or Rocker aswell.
thunderstruc0
Member #280

Num Posts: 54

Dog Eat Dog is on Plug Me In, plus Fling Thing & the full version of Rocker can be found on Family Jewels. Put those together with the tracks from If You Want Blood & you'll have the whole concert.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

yeah thunder,but we wanna it like a bootleg stuff,haha. ...and yeah! full version of "Rosie"! the labels(all of them) try to make money from fans(and specially from die-hard fans) re-releasing this and that dvd/cd/lp/with bonus tracks,bonus this,bonus that(fuck off!release it at first time!) or just a different cover(1st: see black ice.-yep!I was the very first who bought all albums-covers thinking there will be a difference between 4 cds,but nothing!ah,I forget the blue one includes the lyrics!!!!! 2nd: this "new" "live" thing,here we go again...different covers,bounus tracks(3 in number) only on german release,no extra in worldwide releases.I know a guy,inhere,who bought the standard version of "live at river plate" and now he's gonna buy the german version of this...why?cuz the label decided to make more money-once again!). cheers :)
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

looselips my man,there's gonna be one day that the fuckers will release it as a whole concert includings all these songs that we're searching for. hmmm,maybe will be an anniversary release... ;) ;) or lord Satan knows what,dont worry they'll find way to take our money...haha cheers :)
Big Jack
Member #25,585

^ Am I this guy you're talking about? :) ;) I won't buy it twice I got the full concert from Circus Krone on dvd so... ;) But you're right! I just hope they'll stop this shit and bring out the new studio album just ''normal'' :) @ Looselips: Send4theman is right. There'll be a realese maybe for aniversaire but it'll be the same soud as on If you want blood. Just new cover and a hand full of promises ;)
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

hehehe ;) yeah,new cover,a handfull of promises and "unseen" pics from that era I found Circus Krone on YT few days ago :) finally! :) cheers :)
dailydoseofacdc
Member #2,716

Num Posts: 114

I'm a Rocker on IYWB is not from Glasgow. One reason you don't get the full version of Rocker or more tracks is that playing time is limited on vinyl, remember this was 1978.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

yep DDOFACDC,but they could put in on cd both full versions back then when cd first released in 80's.or.....on the remasters series... ;) ;) cheers :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.