Forum

Forum

Live at Manchester 1986 (Fly on the Wall)

Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Hey guys I like to share my all time favorit bootleg with you! It's from the 13.01.1986 recorded at Manchester. It has a great sound and you can really hear the fans singing along with brian! Amazing bootleg in my opinion! PM me for the link! Leave a comment about your opinion of this bootleg if you want to! ;) Cheers :)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Thanks Big Jack, love the bootleg!
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Glad to hear that :) You're very welcome! Rock on!
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

It's great to hear some good quality bootlegs from the 80s.
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Guess what, Minus is acting up AGAIN on my computer, this time it isn't downloading, I click the download button and it comes up and plays the video I want to download. Will try again tomorrow.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

I'll try to fix that!^^ Sometimes it doesn't do what I want don't know why. I'm very sorry.... but the link will be still the same after I re-upload the tracks
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

if you mean the "to be a fly on the wall" bootleg,then we're talking for a great,great show/recornding :) if not,and you have another great sound recording of this,...well let me know and I'll PM you for links :) cheers :) salute you :)
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Yes it's the ''to be fly on the wall'' bootleg! ;) Got it two years ago i think and I thought let's share this great bootleg with all the other nice acdc fans on this site :) Cheers and rock on :)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

It's working again now Hopefully it wont act up again!
Deleu
Member #6,208

Num Posts: 20

PM sent Big Jack :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.