Forum

Forum

1981-11-19 Rosemont Horizon, Chicago, IL-request

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I have noticed over the years of the 1981-11-20 and 1981-11-21 Chicago, IL being circulated, but never have seen the one on the 19th come to surface. It does state here on the forum in the 'Concert History' area that there was a Master recording of this one with notes resulting in a recording from this show. Does anyone here have a copy of this show because I have the 2 other shows, but not this one. I have yet to see (and hear!!) this one, so if anyone can help me out, thanks in advance ;)
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Mmmh i got the concert from the 20th and the 21th of November from Chicago. I have the show from Milwaukee of the 17th of November....but no...no show from the 19th of November^^ Would also like to have this in my collection!
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Num Posts: 460

Yeah, would love to have this one Big Jack: A while ago you sent me a Chicago 1981 bootleg, but I don't know what date it was. Could you help me please?
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Ah yes of course ;) It's the show from the 20th of November :)
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

Thanks Big Jack, was unsure on what show I had got.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Yeah was my fault I'm sorry^^ Just renamed some uploads to have the full and correct dates ;)
acojeman
Member #25,767

Num Posts: 199

i don't have this one sorry. i don't have the 21st either so if someone would upload it i'd be very grateful. thanks
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

If someone would upload the 21st show please could they PM me!
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Yeah just had a talk with ShakedownIce and well...if he's right I got 3 shows/bootlegs from the 20th, two of them labeld as 21th. But no real bootleg from the 21th of November :/ So sry... can't help you^^
bernd
Member #5,498

Num Posts: 73

Hello, just PM me for a link to this show.
LooseLipsSinkShips
Member #25,785

PM sent bernd.
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Thanks bernd!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.