Forum

Forum

Too Bad Blow Up Your Video Doesn't Sound Like This:

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Even though it's been said a million times, just imagine the album with a better sound.....this as close we'll ever get I imagine. Created using the Donington '91 show multi tracks, I edited out the crowd,beefed up the drums and added a slight echo on Brian's voice to give it more "studio" like effect. _________________________________________________ Heatseeker '91 ________________________________________________ All opinions welcome, -Cheers :)
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

you did a very good job on this mix as usual, but personally it doesnt touch the studio version, there were a few flaws here and there most noticeably on the chorus, id like to hear more though if you have more or can do more, but you did a superb job editing the crowd
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

When you say the chorus, what do you mean? and Thanks dude, eventually (and I say that very loosely) I will put out '91 Jailbreak for download (once I get a few more songs together,) The other 2 so far are High Voltage and Jailbreak without the Breakdown, I don't think too much of these mixes,as they are just something I do in my spare time. I'm sure a lot of people here don't care about some fan fucking with stuff,so I try not to do them often,lol. I have a couple more of these "Studio" mixes though, I suppose I can post.
Sonic32
Member #23,697

Num Posts: 71

Too bad it doesn't. Anyway, I think the mix is good but the guitar sounds too quiet while the drums and vocals sound too loud (in my opinion anyway).
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Yeah I've been told the guitars a bit too low, No big deal I'll be sure to adjust it when I get around to the bootleg. Oh, and Immarocker: Shoot To Thrill '91 (Studio Mix) (That one's better, guitars are louder, everything's more balanced.)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

The album is fine, imo. Fly is the bucket echo one.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I think both albums could use some tweaking, Mainly Brian/Simon/and Cliff. All 3 of them need to be louder,Simon and Brian need less re-verb. _____________________________________________________ Anyways, Here's a few other mixes, **Better than Heatseeker,I took advice from what was wrong with it and adjusted these accordingly. Let There Be Rock (Studio Mix) Hard As A Rock (Almost Studio,couldn't take all the crowd out.)
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

for the flaws i mentioned, its hard to explain but essentially i can tell the backing tracks on the chorus were mixed
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Mixed? lol I didn't adjust anything what so ever on Heatseeker's chorus,that's how it is on the multi tracks, the volume and everything. but I get what ya mean I think.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.