Forum

Forum

Metallica Celebrating 30 Years

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=161229 I have to admit, I'm not as big of Metallica fan as I used to be, but the way they are celebrating their 30th anniversary as a band is amazing. This band really knows how to treat and interact with their fans. I can only hope AC/DC would do something like this, but I highly doubt it. Metallica has definitely done things the right way over the years by treating their fans with respect and showing them a good time.
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

this is so amazing...and so different how ACDC treat their fans (as Mc Shows recipients, once for 6 years)
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Holy shit did you see the ticket prices??!!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I wish AC/DC would do this
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I always was and always will be a loyal hater of Metallica$h .I don't care if their are doing something wrong or right, i just hate them...
esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

Now im starting to think Sap has Beiber fever.
rhece6
Member #2,168

Num Posts: 380

I know they love their money and all, but there is no denying that they have written some kick ass tracks over the years and put on great concerts. I mean the first 4 albums smash almost anything out there. I wish I could attend these gigs, they sound like they are going to be amazing!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

lolololol Sap has the Bieber Fever
sapator
Member #210

I don't know what is that you are talking but i got a whole lot of diseases and viruses so i couldn't care less for one more. Everyone is entitles to hate one metal band.It's the law.So what is your hated one?Come on spit it out.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

I hate all of the metal bands that have singers who sound like frogs and i hate screamo.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

I hate all of the metal bands that have singers who sound like frogs and i hate screamo.
esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

Sap i mmeant it to be a frendly tease ;P. But i liked your question and i will say i dont really hate anyone as long as they stay true to classic rock, so I guess imma go with AngusRudd1019 and diss those scream-O Deushess. \ i.e; Slipknot, Holywood undead, ect... *Beans have been spilted*
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Although I stopped listening to Metallica after the 'Black' album, I do agree with some here that it is great to see a band give what the fans want which is truly remarkable. I like all different metal bands, and I also hate some metal bands, but whatever a band can do to its fans whether it be listening to what preferred set lists they want played, or what live concerts the fans want put out on dvd (hey, an idea!!), is inspiring and shows how much they care about them. Sap, I love your humorous yet sarcastic comments which gets the forum going!! ;)
sapator
Member #210

esau you know that i know when someone is attacking me and,act,accordingly so of course i wasn't offended,especially with something that i don't know what it is :) Thanks shakedownIce but you will probably miss me and my sarcasm for a month because i will do that vacation thing,you know, with the sunbathing, tanning,swimming,drinking,puking and the rest but i may be here occasionally.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

@Sapator I am sure you will be missed by all! Anyway, hope you have a great time doing your 'vacation thing' and don't get too wasted, cuz we need you back here to keep things in check!!! I just got over my vacation and I felt it for a week after, so I can relate!!! Sweating, swimming, sweating, drinking, drinking, drinking, pi$$ing, and hung over pretty much was my vacation. Later Sap BTW, I like your profile pic, hard to see and make out, but it looks intimidating ;)
sapator
Member #210

Thanks mate.Later guys, P.S. Ahh the good ol' sapator pic conversation :)
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

cya Sap, enjoy your vacation, where are you going by the way?
sapator
Member #210

At first on a village outside Halkida,Evia and then i'm not yet sure which islands.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.