Forum

Forum

AC/DC LIVE In Eighty FIVE PM For Links (With Art Work/Audio Previews)

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

My Art Work: Front Cover: http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae333/nitroass23/LiveInEightyFiveFront.png?t=1311397072 Rear Cover: http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae333/nitroass23/LiveInEightyFiveBack.png?t=1311397112 About The Album: _______________________________________ What's the big deal you say? The Dallas Texas show has been out for ever on various bootlegs,why should I get this version? Well my friends,I will tell you :) _________________________________________ I have "fixed up" the sound to the best of my means, Equalizing it to bring out the bass,clear up the sound,and just make it better over all.Made it as professional as possible. I'm fairly positive this is the best this show has ever sounded, ________________________________________________ (besides the version of Jailbreak the band themselves released on Backtracks,I can't compete with the pros. lol) ________________________________________________ I used some new software plug ins I got a month or so ago to do this, and I think they did the job better than any of my old stuff. ________________________________________________ You will notice there is NO fading in out of the crowds,everything seems as if it's the way they played it. That's something you don't get in the other versions of this show,not a HUGE issue I know,but still it's a difference. That's because I have painstakingly edited the songs to flow as much as possible, as this fantastic bootleg was not a complete concert. I kept them the way they appeared in the setlist back in 1985,I didn't just randomly place the songs in this order. This was created because I doubt we'll ever get an Official Live Album from the Fly On The Wall Tour. -This is the closest thing we have. I created the album art for the front and rear covers which include the track listing. (You can see the Front Cover In The Video) Looking forward to hearing what you all think about it :) _____________________________________________________ Also, if you download the lossless version and burn to a CD, and decide you want to rip it into your iTunes library, it WILL recognize the Album, as I have submitted the tracks into their Data base. Everything tagged with correct info. that way you don't have to spend the time doing it yourself. Just like if you had actually bought an official album :) _______________________________________________________ -Cheers
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Crap...I always mess up when I post pictures,lol Lets try this again: Photobucket Photobucket
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Try Before You Buy...Well, Get For Free :)
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

thx man sounds cool, good job!!!!!!!
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

great job flick ! will you sand a copy to Poland ? :) nowadays it is really difficult to even judge what is bootleg and what is not. I mean If you are having a list of ACDC bootlegs of all time, will you include this one? As this is private issue but with nowaday technology you can issue a really good bootleg, print the covers profesionally, improve the sound even print the picture on the CD itself. I'm working on AC bootleg catalogue but it is really difficult to judge what is private and what is regular bootleg issue.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Well fred, as much as I'd love to make actual copies...I haven't the means. Well not yet anyways,I hope to get a better printer soon (one with light scribe) This version bootleg only exists in Digital form for the time being. I will send you a PM with the link though :)
Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

Hi flick, can you send me the links? Thanks!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Of course.
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

man !!! shake your foundations sounds...excelent. Never heard better version
jr71
Member #24,160

Num Posts: 122

I had just got on my computer to download this boot (don't know what happened to the damn file), but this one looks much better lol. Could you send me the links? Thanks.
southmen21
Member #23,298

Num Posts: 63

Could you send me the links too please. Sounds awesome !!
acdcareback
Member #23,640

Num Posts: 45

WOW THAT SOUNDS AWESOME, Can you please PM me the link
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I'm sending them now :)
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Link please? Thank you.
BrianJohnson888
Member #1,588

Num Posts: 307

Flick, got the links off your Youtube channel. Sounds great, but question though: All my analysis says these are lossy-sourced files. Trader's Little Helper says it's MPEG sourced, and a check in Audacity at the spectrum plotting also says it's lossy sourced. So...are they sourced from MP3 files or something like that? I just want to know before I add and catalogue this recording.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Well my source was taken from House Of Bootlegs. I NEVER intentionally convert a lossy file to a lossless one. So,that means the "lossless" version on House Of Bootlegs is fucked up... I downloaded it as a .wav file, I suppose they got the show in a CD-R trade, and the disc was burned from mp3 files. The person then ripped the CD as .wav and here we are. I need to start checking these things before I start fucking everyone's stuff up. My Apologies everyone, that's what I get for believing everything I read on Bootleg websites :D lol...... Thanks Brian,now I know to check stuff more often. -Cheers
BrianJohnson888
Member #1,588

Num Posts: 307

Happens to the best of us, mate. I've had recordings I downloaded in lossless formats on hard drives for years, and only on a hunch did I go and check and find they were lossy-sourced. But hey, on the bright side, I got something new to listen to on my iPod, and it sounds fuckin' great man. Good job.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Yeah dude I hear ya,lol I think the tried and true saying: "Shit Happens" Fits this situation perfectly,haha No problem enjoy the lossless lossy show :D
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Flick, great stuff bud and you really made this awesome concert sound great. Could you PM me the links? Thanks
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks Flick!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks Flick!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
BDDLuna
Member #25,344

Num Posts: 11

Hi flick, I would like to have the chance to enjoy your work on this recording! Thanks in advance!
cptrog
Member #14,508

Num Posts: 1

Your work looks great! Can you send me the links please??? Thanks in advance!
Daniel78
Member #23,593

Num Posts: 24

Jesus! Excellent Quality! Please PM :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.