Forum

Forum

Osaka Soundboard??

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Hey guys, I was listening to the Osaka, Japan, 3/16/10 show, and I was wondering if it was recorded professionally?? What I have is either a soundboard or the BEST audience recording I have ever heard... If anyone can tell me I would love to know, here's War Machine from that show.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Audience,a damn good one too.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

they are Japanese
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

No I think you mis-understood what I meant,lol. I was saying this is a damn good audience recording. Not that the crowd were good.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

that's what I mean, they are Japanese.Think of the technology they got
rhece6
Member #2,168

Num Posts: 380

Their technology is no different than ours, it's just that they have the market and dedicated tapers! But about this recording, This one is my favorite of the Black Ice Shows I have. Note's from the show: Taped by Tom & Jerry, Edited by Naniwa Hot Brothers, Artwork by Mickey Jaggar & Daughter. Taped from the floor, first row. One thing I have noticed about Japanese shows and in particular the Audience is that they tend to enjoy the shows in a different way to us westerners. I mean there would be literally thousands of people at this gig yet there is virtually no audience interference. I know that a good percentage of the audience here are half drunk by the time the main band comes out. One boot I have which stands out is a 2009 GNR show in Tokyo which has the same quality as this AC/DC show and another show which comes to mind is a 1984 Judas Priest boot I have which is also one of the best audience recordings ever imo, especially for the era!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Yeah there are some great Japanese recorded audience boots,like the one from Budokan Japan 1982,it's about the same quality as this one.
paulr
Member #12,725

Num Posts: 163

Flick. Any chance you could upload budokan? I dont have that one.
joker_2000
Member #6,676

Num Posts: 1

Can someone upload the concert? it sounds fantastic... greetz

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.