Forum

Forum

Bon Scott Telling Off Secruity

AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqiVazJtWBg&feature=feedf Another reason why Bon is the coolest frontman ever
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Ok wise guy, i had just about enough with you.Are you in an anti- Brian Johnson mode and you are posting this? Bon may said to the security to fuck off but Brian told the fans to fuck off.That required a lot more "balls".So you'll either write a big post of excuse to Brian and how he is better in any way than Bon or i will make you taste beef flavored ice cream, yes i'm that pissed with you! :)
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

ummmmmmmmmmmm..........I'm lost, I don't know what to say
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

Idk why he's still upset about that. He said something I know he doesn't mean and probably would take it back so get over it.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Come on, it's a joke, lighten up. Jeses.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

LOL!! Classic Bon, the Towson show is one of the best. Also, AngusRudd1019, Are you a member at acdcfans.net? Cause exactly one day before you posted this, I made a topic there: "As If We Need Anymore Proof Bon Scott Was The Man..." http://www.acdcfans.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=3776 If not,well then damn what a coincidence :D lol great minds think alike I suppose.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

No, I'm not a member there, I just found this video and saw that it was fairly new and noticed that no one posted it on here. @Sapator I know you're kidding
rodders77
Member #3,043

Num Posts: 8

That'd be my little video ya's are talking about. "This is a song we'd like to play for the security, cause there such a pack of assholes"
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Ah well never mind then AngusRudd,lol

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.