Forum

Forum

Chronologically Confused about ACDC's albums

wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

Anyone see this before? It's from the AVGN.
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

yup
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

lol, Problem Child being put on twice while there were 6 other songs needed to be release internationally.
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

i posted this like 6 months ago im a very very big fan of James and cinemassacre.com and even met him in may, he signed my zelda link to the past game, my ghostbusters dvd and all of his dvds i bought
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Right.The guy advertised Black Ice.And of course we all expected that he will mess up on Powerage presentation.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Same here imma_rocker I visit his site daily, (the making of AVGN was epic) James is awesome,liking AC/DC only makes him cooler. Also, he re-edited Rambo:First Blood with an All AC/DC soundtrack,wish he'd post it, lol.
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

he actually hinta AC/DC in a couple of his game reviews, and uses the cannon ripped right off the album cover, ive fastly been coming very fond of Ninja Turtle Tuesdays, as for rambo, i would kill to see rambo blowing people away to ac/dc
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

as for making of the making of AVGN i loved i, im a film major and almost found it like being in class and he finally reviewed Barbie
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Yeah dude, at first I ignotrf Ninja Tuesdays,but I always end up watching them. The Pizza testing was pretty damn funny,also Overanalyzers has started to grow on me too,the episodes have gotten better.
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

i liked the when james and motherfucker mike played the board games and the super nintendo tournament fighter with the loser watching turtle tunes and the winner watching the movie, ha this could go on forever, james makes everyone happy
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

i liked the when james and motherfucker mike played the board games and the super nintendo tournament fighter with the loser watching turtle tunes and the winner watching the movie, ha this could go on forever, james makes everyone happy
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Yeah,lol Motherfucker Mike is hilarious.
boothjorden
Member #21,471

Num Posts: 439

I haven't seem this in forever...

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.