Forum

Forum

Brilliant

esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

I walked into a store which i will not mention because i dont wanna cause another law-suit (But the store was good, it was right on TARGET with it's stock) and found a copie of LIVE at river plate behind a pile of M.J. Box Sets. (I think someone was trying to hide it for later) and I was surprised because due to my Out of state trip (which im currently on) I completly forgot... But now i bought it for 13.99 (NO TAXES IN OREGON!!!!) Ok, I saw the wole thing in a 12by12 stereo screen. so I cant really judge the quality yet until I see it on this comp after i post this. But the whole Show, wow, it was able to give me chills 2 times, (my AC/DC Chills record is 39, when I whent to Donnington.) My favorite preformances were R.A.R.T.-BIG JACK-D.D.D.D.C.-BLACK ICE-THE JACK-HELLS BELLS-SHOOT TO THRILL- DOG EAT DOG-WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE-L.T.B.R.-F.T.A.T.R. I whont say why, I whant you guys to tell me :)
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Haha I live in Oregon, love the no sales tax! Yeah this concert is great. Cool story: The first time I watched it was on blu ray, and our blu ray player is in our family room/tv room in the middle of the house where people occasionally walk by. Well anyway, my mom happened to be walking through and I told her that this was from the tour I saw so she was curious and wanted to watch the first couple minutes. She had never seen them live before and I'm pretty sure Angus is the only band member she knows lol...! No joke, she ended up watching the entire show start to finish and told me afterwards that she wants to go see them when they tour again haha, she was amazed! I guess AC/DC live has that effect on new people!
esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

Small world man, You know, the same thing happened when my 10 year old brother. He's gonna buy his ticket though... lol. It was after we saw the S.U.L. live DVD.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.