Forum

Forum

LTBR news/question

SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

So this might be old news but it's the first time I've heard of this... According to an Eddie Trunk twitter post, there aren't any bonus features on the DVD version like there are with the Blu Ray version? Here's the post: "It appears that they did not include any of the bonus features with AC/DC Let There Be Rock on the standard DVD, which is lame." Is this for real?? Why wouldn't they include bonus features on the normal dvd?
olavi
Member #21,090

Num Posts: 113

The Blu Ray is more expensive
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

There's 2 DVD versions, the simple with no extras and the collector's edition WITH extras
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Oh ok got it thanks mati!
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

yeah there's 3 versions. 1. DVD with no extras 2. special edition DVD with extras 3. special edition DVD/Blu Ray with extras
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

WAIT I TOO HAVE QUESTIONS!!! What happened to the standard edition of the Blu Ray? Why is the Special Features part on Amazon for the Limited editions DVD and Blu Ray different?
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Wes - I don't know the answer to your questions, but I do know that in all the times I've seen your posts, I just noticed that your avatar is backwards...
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

No it isn't.Your monitor is backwards :)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Yeah same here dude,I think your monitors backwards. Looks fine on mine :)
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

no, it is backwards. He doesn't mean the colors, he means that it looks like if it's seen in a mirror... "Angus" is left handed in that draw...
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

yeah I should've said the image is mirrored! After reading Sap and flick's posts I was beginning to doubt my sense of left and right - I thought I was going crazy haha!
spawn777
Member #20,625

Num Posts: 55

is the bluray region free
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

lol I was just messin' with ya :) Seems it worked :D haha but yeah, it's mirrored.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

It was my usual non understandable sense of humor :)
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Haha good one, thanks guys :P

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.