Forum

Forum

Angus Young in TNT NASCAR promo

imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

i am watching the morning lneup on TBS (Saved by the Bell) and during the commercial break i saw a nascar promo for sister channel TNT that used Angus during what i think is the River Plate, i just thought id mention it, if you get the chance this week check it out, maybe someone can help confirm the source
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Yeah I'm pretty sure I've seen that same one. They use the song TNT right? (for obvious reasons lol)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Yea this thing launched a few months back, It uses the Live At The River Plate footage dubbed over with T.N.T. from LIVE. It's so stupid though,why not use the Buenos Aires audio!!? I should not be looking at Phil Rudd and be hearing Chris Slade!!
BJohnsonFan1991
Member #21,986

Num Posts: 104

TNT used the song for there NASCAR races on the channel last year and I guess they are doing it again I am a huge NASCAR fan i am with you guys why are they using the audio from Live with the video from river plate?
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

BJohnsonfan: whos your driver? McMurray and Harvick over here lol. but i think they were just using live because that was the only official version of the song that was worth the sound. Idk, could be just a thought.
BJohnsonFan1991
Member #21,986

Num Posts: 104

ruddisgod667:my fav is also Harvick to! I think he is also an AC/DC fan to,also Tony Stewart is to. Since live at River Plate is out they could change it soon,but at least they are not using Bon's voice with Brian so that's good! LOL
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Nah, it's not worth the trouble/time/money to swap the Live audio with River Plate's. They'll leave it as is.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.