Forum

Forum

What does Angus use for his devil horns

wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

There are two types of horns(I think). One where you can easily see the band on Angus's horns. And one that you can tell it is on a band but you cant really see it(You can see the band around his hair)
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Oops I meant where can I get his horns.
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Oops I meant where can I get his horns.
wesley12106
Member #23,828

The ones on ACDC's website store is not very good.
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

I think he tried buying one from a halloween store a few years back but they were too expensive so he challenged the devil to a rock off for the horns. we dont have to speculate very much as to who won that little battle.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

maybe they have suction cups on them and they suck onto his head
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

i'm pretty sure he got them directly from Satan himself.
esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

Angus: (wile taking a piss) I think I should wear some devil horns wile playing Highway to Hell live, that would kick ass. *Puts on some store-bought devil horns* *They desintergrade as soon as the first string is plucked* *Black whole brings up satan* Satan: Who dares try and play with representations of my power?!?!?! Angus: Me you D**K...!!! Satan: Who do you think you are, a Young Brother?!?!?! Angus: Yup. Satan: O CRA...... *God comes down and kicks satan in the balls* God: APOLOGIZE NOW! Satan: SORRY SORRY SORRY, Here, Take my horns!!! Angus: F**K YEAH!!! God: Let There Be Rock.
wesley12106
Member #23,828

I dont think its suction cups. It would be too weak to stay on his head.
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Hilarious dialogue, esau! wesley: I think he uses the same horns they sell the fans at $15/pop. Maybe he has a special set that isn't always lit. They're millionaires - I'm pretty sure they can afford to have the same company that makes their cheap, but way overpriced merchandise, make a special set just for Angus. I wouldn't overthink it too much. For those examples where you're not seeing the band, think of how much hair is covering Angus' head. It may be that bit of hair he has left is covering the band which hold up the devil horns, too.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.