Forum

Forum

DDDDC filmed in Wels 2010?

OleBrumm
Member #20,528

Num Posts: 65

Hi, i can't find a video from Wels, 22.May 2010, with Dirty Deeds.... It was at that track when ice fell from the sky, worst weather ever!; so this could be the reason that nobody filmed at that track. Or is there a video outthere of that track? Thanx!
Patrick_Ronacher
Member #15,810

Num Posts: 504

Wait a minute. Ice was falling from the sky during that concert. I can only remember the rain, the thunder and the lightning. I think there is a video of DDDDC played in els. I will see if I can find it.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I remember seeing a show on youtube, where they were playing Thunderstruck and it was in the middle of a thunderstorm which was pretty ironic.
OleBrumm
Member #20,528

Num Posts: 65

Yes, it was hail that fell from the sky for maybe a minute during DDDDC (German: Hagel)! I remember Brian ran back from the catwalk very quickly. Thanx for searching the video!
HighVoltage
Member #74

Num Posts: 164

yep... it was hailing during DDDDC, but the first flashes and thunder were at the beginning of Thunderstruck! I provided the audio-mix for a DVD made by a German filmer 'thumbraider' back then (he didn't film the whole gig, probably left out the very section with the very heavy rain and hail, from what I can remember!)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.