Forum

Forum

I saw Hell's Belles again last night...

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

...and it was fucking epic! They recently got a new singer and, ironically, her nationality is Australian =D This is the link to the pics I shot: http://s1017.photobucket.com/albums/af291/TheACDCDoctor/Hells%20Belles%20in%20Spokane%202011/ And here are my vids: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap: Beating Around the Bush: Bad Boy Boogie: Night Prowler: T.N.T.: For Those About to Rock (We Salute You): Guitar Solo/Highway to Hell: If You Want Blood (You've Got It): I would've gotten the whole show, but my camera could only in an hour of videos. Plus my cam couldn't handle the heavy bass noises but it'll have to do. Don't forget to watch all of the vids in HD! =D
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Wow these embeds are huge! Hope I'm not trying to hurt anyone's eyes :(
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

not trying to be a dick about it, but how is it ironic that her nationality is Australian? only one member of AC/DC is originally from Australia.
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Um... because the singer in the tribute band is from the same continent where AC/DC was formed even though only one member of the band was actually born there?
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

How long was the show and how many songs did they play?
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

AngRudd: The show was about a couple of hours long. For the number of songs, I lost count. I think it was about 15, 20 songs, somewhere in there. Anyways, the entire show itself was a killer, especially with the new singer from Aussie, she was really good =D This was my fifth HB show I've ever attended. I'll probably go to another show if they come back to Spokane (which they probably will.)
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

where's Spokane at and what's that venue?I wanna see if I can get a gig for my Tribute Band there in the future, wait until you see our show :D
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Spokane's on the east side of Washington State, the venue is Knitting Factory Concert House, also called The Knit.
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

These women rock! They're definitely the 1st Best AC/DC Tribute Band out there! (The second best being AC/DC.)
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Dude I was just in Spokane this weekend, got back yesterday! If i wasn't running in a track meet I would've totally gone, I love this band! I was front row last time they came to Eugene, it was awesome.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.