Forum

Forum

So... Yeah...

SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Apparently the world is gonna end tomorrow or something...? I mean it's pretty much a proven fact right? Haha but seriously though this got me thinking, if you knew something like this was actually going to happen, which AC/DC song would be the very last one you'd choose to listen to? Tough question right? lol For me... I dunno, I feelin either Whole Lotta Rosie or Shoot To Thrill. To me those songs pretty much sum up AC/DC. (or I'd go the ironic route with Highway to Hell haha)
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

ohhh tough one.......I'm going with Riff Raff Live Glasgow '78
rhece6
Member #2,168

Num Posts: 380

Which time zone? Maybe New York time since thats where aliens are going to invade etc.... at least thats what we're meant to believe lol. It's Saturday arvo here and it's actually quite nice and sunny!
BrianJohnson888
Member #1,588

Num Posts: 307

It was swell knowing you bunch. When Jesus comes, I'm gonna be running down the street, naked, praising His name and begging for mercy. NOT. I'd be too busy rocking out to Hells Bells.
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Highway To Hell or Ride On if it's the last song.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I wouldn't listen to AC/DC because i know i'm going to hell with the first wagon, so to piss some guys from "above" i would have listened to chapel music or something.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.