Forum

Forum

New Promo Clips from Let There Be Rock: The Movie

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Blabbermouth.net Article I'm really getting pumped for this one. That movie was a great chunk of my childhood exposure to AC/DC. Will be great to relive it again other than the bootleg releases.
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

they cut out in the first clip, angus using a oxygen mask.!
Ulsterman46
Member #23,694

Num Posts: 142

Great clips, Any idea when or if the UK gets it? I can't find any online sites with it listed :(
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

can't wait
rhece6
Member #2,168

Num Posts: 380

Certainly based on those Youtube clips, it's the best it's ever looked. So crisp and clear, this is going to look awesome on the Plasma!
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

looks awesome. can even see the horrid condition that angus' teeth were in
RockerBon
Member #10,015

Num Posts: 57

The video looks so clear and the sound is great can’t wait to watch it on Blu-ray crack it up...
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!! what they have done? jessestorozuk thats true they cut the moment when angus is using oxygen mask !!!!! thats so bad ! the qulaity is great but the content is artificial, I am so disapointed, I expected to see more than on VHS and now I'm ready to see less !!!! Is it Angus who decided to cut this moment of weakness? I have the feeling that since 10 - 15 years he's thinking of himself as a super-human...monuments during stiff uper lip makes me think of that....I'm shocked
Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

Can't wait to watch it in crystal clear quality! There's still hope for a few more sequences that didn't made it on the official VHS, if not, it'll still be an awesome release. Gonna pre-order the collectors edition in the next few days.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Calm down guys, it's just a clip, Doesn't mean they didn't include the Oxygen scene, I'm sure they left it in :) (Dear God,I hope so.)
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

More clips here(20 of them) http://www.thewb.com/shows/acdc-let-there-be-rock-on-dvd/trailer/129abdee-cc1f-4e0c-a2a5-51635577aac8

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.