Forum

Forum

AC/DC - LIVE in Romania [May 16, 2010 - Piata Constitutiei, Bucharest, Romania]

serg-korot
Member #11,017

Num Posts: 1

AC/DC - LIVE in Romania ------------------------------- May 16, 2010 -- Piata Constitutiei, Bucharest, Romania ======================================= http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3573370&spmode=full
Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

First of all, thanks for posting! I don't wanna complain but 99% of us don't understand russian or ewhatever that kind of language is. Could you explain to us where we can register 'cause it seems that only members are allowed to leech torrents.
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

thanks bro 4 link i to speak english but i managed to snag it im one of the seeders now nice freakin show mb download to ....thanks again
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

@arya925 Can you upload the video to megaupload so we can download it or a upload a clip to youtube to sample?
Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

I fought my way through the site and managed to download the DVD. The trick is that if you scroll over the links, all you have to do is to look on the left side of the bottom on your firefox browser, then it'll show you the english titled url. Also you might have to check the site several times a day 'cause it seems they are using a specific time slot for registrations.
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

Can anyone upload it to any other site than a torrent please?
FernandO.
Member #25,409

Num Posts: 8

Nothing ?

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.