Forum

Forum

the big 4

jomek
Member #12,217

Num Posts: 188

Has anybody here seen the big 4 or is going to see them at Yankee stadium like me cos I wanna kno how anthrax and slayer are I've already seen megadeth and metallica
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

i got the Big 4 DVD of the concert in Sofia, Bulgaria. all the band kickass other than Slayer in my opinion. just not a big Slayer fan. and in my opinion Anthrax should be bigger than they are.
twood10
Member #1,072

Num Posts: 47

Saw the Big 4 in Indio... Anthrax was a lot of fun, didn't expect them to be that good (Not into there crossover stuff), and they blew me away. Slayer was as advertised aggressive, hard riffs another good show, too bad Tom Araya's best vocal days are behind him though... THE PITS WERE INSANE...one on the left one on the right and those of us who wanted to rock out in the middle... 7 hours of rocking out hard, still having issues with my throat 3 weeks later... I've been thinking about heading to New York for the second one but really questioning spending essentially two days on an airplane for 3 hours. I still haven't turned the page on going however.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I wish I could go
Patrick_Ronacher
Member #15,810

Num Posts: 504

I have the Big 4 DVD aswell. Megadeth and Anthrax are sharing Nr #1 in my list cause of the performance of Megadeth and how I felt so entertained from Anthrax. Then comes Metallica who had their live day. But not from james voice. He still tries hard to sound good. And then comes Slayer. Was never a big Slayer fan to begin with. Some Songs are ok. And yes Tom had his best voice days.
angusrocks1262005
Member #13,336

Num Posts: 7

I haven't been to a big 4 concert minus watching the concert most everyone has seen, but I did catch a Anthrax/Megadeth/Slayer show. All of them were just great, especially from the pit which is my preference. I guess they are just the right kind of music for that. Anthrax is a good band that I've listened to more since that show. Underrated band. And I like Slayer more than it seems most others here do. The biggest difference I noticed was volume. Slayer was just soooooo much louder than Megadeth and Anthrax.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.