Forum

Forum

confusion on "Let There Be Rock: The Movie"

Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

What up guys? I've just read the promo article on the upcoming dvd/blu ray release of let there be rock: the movie. One thing was confusing me, it says there will be 3 different formats available... an edited version with the concert footage only and a collectors dvd/blu ray combo. I'd love to watch the concert in it's entirety. That being said, no missing songs whatsoever. Am I getting it right that there's going to be the full show released plus the actual movie as we know it?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Hmm,I don't think so (would flip my shit if Walk All Over You and T.N.T.'s footage appeared) I think it's just: 1.Standard DVD just the concert no Bonus Features 2.Blu-Ray with Bonus Footage 3.Collector's Edition Blu-Ray DVD combo pack with the concert photo's and what not, I may be wrong,but as far I know that's what it is^^
ddeeds
Member #19,731

Num Posts: 5

i read on highwaytoacdc that its postponed to 31st august?
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

Does anyone know if there is any difference with the Blue Ray and DVD Limited Collectors Editions? I preordered the DVD collectors edition but I want to get everything thats on the Blue Ray minus the Blue ray disc.
Patrick_Ronacher
Member #15,810

Num Posts: 504

The nice thing about Let there be Rock is, that there is no TNT. I wonder if Walk All Over You is in itīs entiry on the DVD/Blu Ray. @ Wesley as far as I know, there is no different between the collectors. Oh and I have no news about a postponed release date. Maybe I am wrong who knows. But as some information say, the DVD has all the old interviews on it. Plus the last one with Bon. I just let myself surprise with it.
Ulsterman46
Member #23,694

Num Posts: 142

Still no menition of it on play,hmv or amazon, although amazon do have a region 1 import but thats it :(

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.