Forum

Forum

Live at River Plate Premiere in London

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Blabbermouth.net is reporting that London will be the first to see the new release Live at River Plate on May 6, 2011 at the HMV Hammersmith Apollo. Check out the entire article at http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=156668 and take a look at a clip from Let There Be Rock below.

SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

http://iwasthere.acdc.com/ Here's a little photo contest thing for that too
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

I'm gonna enter into it. I really hope I win. And also hope if I win, that the band is there to get them to sign my arm and then get that tattooed
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I wish I can enter :'( but I'm 16 :(
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

i entered like 4 times
Ulsterman46
Member #23,694

Num Posts: 142

If you pre-order the DVD with HMV you are entered into a competition to win tickets for this as well. So I just pre-ordered it :D
Ulsterman46
Member #23,694

Num Posts: 142

Have tried to upload a photo but don't get any confirmation to say its been there, anyone getting any confirmation screen or email to say they've got your entry?
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

From AC/DC's facebook page: "Attention fans: All five members of AC/DC will be attending the Live At River Plate World Premiere Screening in London!"
billyramone
Member #1,382

Num Posts: 3

Got my tickets using HMV pure points so I'm in!
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Is this contest world wide or just London and the US? I really hope I dont have to go against german and austrailian fans. But I'm really confident my pic is gonna get me on that bill. I really hope I win, been a dream of mine to meet Phil and the boys for several years and this is my best shot at doing this.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

which pic is yours?????
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

it hasnt been uploaded yet to the website. i submitted it but not on the page. btw, have you seen BigNate on there yet? He doesn't look like the way i thought he wouldve looked but w/e. lol
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

which one is he????
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

he is the one with the AC/DC banner of a building, and he has a beard.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.