Forum

Forum

For Those About Rock Donington '84 Download Link

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Alright, here we go: Here's the "Media Pack" Includes: Video: 720p EXACT copy of the youtube video, iTunes/iPod Ready .mp4 version. Audio: High Quality lossless .wav rip of the video. (not truly lossless,since youtube does compress things during the upload process,but still very nice). High Quality 320 Kbps mp3 Album Art: Slung together some art,once again for iTunes ect. ___________________________________________________ Think you guys will like it, (Just thought,If I'm gonna do it,might as well include a bunch of extra formats, makes everyone's life easier.) It's a lot of work for one song,but it's worth it. *I did some minor tweaking to the audio,mostly just some fade ins and fade outs, fixed some High volume swells, and a small EQ* Includes: Video: 720p EXACT copy of the youtube video, iTunes/iPod Ready .mp4 version. Audio: High Quality lossless .wav rip of the video. (not truly lossless,since youtube does compress things during the upload process,but still very nice). High Quality 320 Kbps mp3 Album Art: Slung together some art,once again for iTunes ect. ___________________________________________________ Think you guys will like it, (Just though,If I'm gonna do it,might as well include a bunch of extra formats, makes everyone's life easier.) A lot of work for one song,I know. *I did some minor tweaking to the audio,mostly just some fade ins and fade outs, fixed some High volume swells, and a small EQ*Includes: Video: 720p EXACT copy of the youtube video, iTunes/iPod Ready .mp4 version. Audio: High Quality lossless .wav rip of the video. (not truly lossless,since youtube does compress things during the upload process,but still very nice). High Quality 320 Kbps mp3 Album Art: Slung together some art,once again for iTunes ect. ___________________________________________________ Think you guys will like it, (Just though,If I'm gonna do it,might as well include a bunch of extra formats, makes everyone's life easier.) A lot of work for one song,I know. *I did some minor tweaking to the audio,mostly just some fade ins and fade outs, fixed some High volume swells, and a small EQ* Includes: Video: 720p EXACT copy of the youtube video, iTunes/iPod Ready .mp4 version. Audio: High Quality lossless .wav rip of the video. (not truly lossless,since youtube does compress things during the upload process,but still very nice). High Quality 320 Kbps mp3 Album Art: Slung together some art,once again for iTunes ect. ___________________________________________________ Think you guys will like it, (Just though,If I'm gonna do it,might as well include a bunch of extra formats, makes everyone's life easier.) A lot of work for one song,I know. *I did some minor tweaking to the audio,mostly just some fade ins and fade outs, fixed some High volume swells, and a small EQ* Enjoy Everyone :) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AWIE221M
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

A crap. I didn't mean for it to do all that,(???? I have no idea how that happened,lol) Link is at the bottom guys,sorry to confuse everything.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Here's the included album art, Photobucket
IronAngus666
Member #22,730

Num Posts: 47

Thanks a lot Flick, this stuff looks pretty damn killer. I can't wait to check it out. Thanks a lot, again. Cheers! .
pumpumkillah
Member #24,973

Num Posts: 21

Thanks !
Daniel78
Member #23,593

Num Posts: 24

Thanks !!!!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.