Forum

Forum

Cover you in AC/DC

ffranci
Member #8,482

Num Posts: 38

Cracking cover of kicked in the teeth again by the Black Spiders on the free cd for this month's Classic Rock (UK) mag. Anyone got any favorite other versions of DC tracks, personally I'm not fussed on the Hayseed Dixie stuff.
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

it's a long way... by Lammy from Motorhead, Dirty Deeds by Exodus, TNT by Six Feet Under...man they did whole Back In Black album !!!
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

Dee Snider from Twisted Sister did one that i liked. i think it was "Walk All Over You." not positive though.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Dee Snider did a mean version of Walk All Over You^^
ffranci
Member #8,482

Num Posts: 38

Metal Hammer mag did a whole free cd of AC DC covers but I didn't get it. Anyone hear that? Think Nashville Pussy have done one (tho I might be thinking of thier Rose tatt: RnR outlaw cover Iced Earth did a verion of HTH but I'm not fussed I've never heard Gn'R do whole lotta rosie either :(
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

Nashville Pussy did Kicked in The Teeth cover. I like the band own compositions but this cover is just...not so good. To be honest there are thousands of AC/DC covers there are hundreds of ACDC cover bands, we have one pretty good in poland cold 4szmery. Here you have their live performance in front of a church performing highway to hell ;) (as far as I remember that was Bon Scott birthday celebration) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp4h19nipQU&feature=related
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

The Black Spiders's Kicked In The Teeth cover was great.
olavi
Member #21,090

Num Posts: 113

Quiet Riot's version of Highway To Hell is great. Kevin Dubrow's amazing. The Tom Jones version of It's A Long Way To The Top is great too.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Kevin Dubrow's amazing. ______________________________ Always liked him, great voice.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.