Forum

Forum

Anyone else from Toronto going to the advance screening of AC/DC Live at River Plate

jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

Anyone else from Toronto going to the advance screening of AC/DC Live at River Plate, April 7th at 6:30! I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

lucky you. Apparently, there's going to be a screening in April here in Argentina too, but there's no date yet
matirocker
Member #24,367

Avant Premiere in Argentina on April 13th!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

how do you guys find this stuff out?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

We have our sources...... (The internet)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

We have our sources...... (The internet)
matirocker
Member #24,367

if you live in Argentina, and you like AC/DC you'll probably find out ... (I do, and I did) SO HOW WAS IT MAN!!?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Sorry about the double post, don't know how that happened.
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

well, overall it was great! some points -lots of shots of the crowd A LOT! - alot more shots of phil, cliff, and mal compared to the other vids(no bull, stiff upper lip) -very clear audio and video -they dont show the full intro vid (bits and pieces) -in hell ant a bad place, it looks like they fucked up(editors) mal strums and there is a delay like 4 sec until you hear him(but i could be wrong, it was quick) so ya i enjoyed it, but it also helped to have seen it in a movie theater (big screen, better sound)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Awesome! How where the new songs, "War Machine ect." Sound good???
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

ya! i liked them
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Sweet. So, in your honest opinion was it worth the hype? and Would you rate it higher or lower than..... Say Donington '91,No Bull,Stiff Upper Lip Live? (just curious,lol)
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

i would say higher but the energy level goes down in the band after a couple of songs. and it's been awhile since i saw donington, no bull, and stiff. but from what i can remember i would say higher oh and ya i would say it was worth the hype. but remember i saw it in a movie theater. (totally different experience than watching it on a regular tv) but i enjoyed it!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

That's true,movie theater does help. Sounds like I'm totally getting this, (as if I weren't already)
matirocker
Member #24,367

AWESOME! thanks for ruining the surprise of not having the full intro.... NOT, REALLY THANKS BECAUSE NOW I WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED IN THE MOMENT! hahahah, I'm watching it next wednesday!!! I'm so excited!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.