Forum

Forum

Let there be rock DVD. Had it now for about a month...

ros3
Member #23,267

Num Posts: 87

Dont know what the fuss is over this DVD. It's been available for a while. I got it off Ebay from a guy in Latvia. Comes in a three way gatefold sleave with the album in one side and the DVD in the other. Doubt it's an official release but you wouldent know the difference it's really well made and the DVD is an exact copy of the VHS. I will still buy the new one but if you really want it then it's already out there..
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Dude....you have no idea. We have all had the VHS rips to DVD bootlegs,nothing new at all. but it's still not the same as a proper Official Digital Release. The "fuss" is that we may finally get a High Quality copy of one of our Band's best concerts. If Warner have done this new Remaster right (we haven't seen anything yet,so we can't judge it just yet) then it will be worth getting. I'm not gonna try to convince you of anything,but this will most likely make all of our VHS rips look and sound like garbage.
ros3
Member #23,267

Dude ....you have no idea. Yeah cause a didny reallise the official release would be better quality or come with bonus features. Whit a dafftie i am duuuuhhh. Twat.
matirocker
Member #24,367

Num Posts: 183

Yeah, you're right ros3, now go watch your DVD and let us dumb people enjoy the fuss
ros3
Member #23,267

Will do.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

LOL

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.